@serhat_iletir thanks! The idea of the page was to share a simple and visual story about visual collaborative space where teams can easily sync minds
Hello, Product Hunt community!
It’s been a while since we were last hunted.
During those two years we have been studying the obstacles that keep our core audience of distributed product developers and their teams from achieving success. While building RealtimeBoard 3.0, we aimed to solve problems associated with distributed work in order to let anyone improve their teamwork experience and collaborate despite common roadblocks.
Here’s what’s new and the collaboration problems the new RealtimeBoard 3.0 solves:
Collaborate beyond roles as one team
- While working on a single board, each user can customize (grow or cut) their toolset according to their productivity and Jobs To Be Done.
Collaborate beyond tools
- Growing add-ons' library helps create an infinite workflow of your favorite tools (Sketch, Jira, Slack, Google Drive, etc).
- Mobile apps are finally here, plus an additional mode for big touchscreens and a Surface Hub app.
Collaborate beyond fixed formats
- Simple transformation of objects on the canvas: turn a sticker into a Jira issue, or text into a sticker right on the canvas.
- An extended list of formats that you can upload to the board: from editable documents to Invision prototypes.
Collaborate beyond a complicated user experience
- New cleaner interface design.
- Interactive guide full of useful information for a smoother experience.
- New pre-made templates to help you start faster.
Collaborate beyond locations and time zones
- Since updates save in real time, the team can choose to update the board in real time or asynchronously.
We are thrilled to introduce new RealtimeBoard to the world and especially to the Product Hunt community. We appreciate any feedback, thoughts and user stories to get a better understanding of the needs of distributed teams. Let us know what you think of the product and its idea below!
@annaboyarkina Awesome tool. There is a clear distinction in my life: before RealtimeBoard and after.
Have you appeared in any podcasts?* I would love to hear the origin story, behind-the-scenes, how you apply Jobs To Be Done, and how you prioritize and decide. I am especially curious about what made you guys integrate with (such an atrocity as) CA Agile Central.
* - if not, let me know and I will see what I can do.
@ricotrevisan Rico! This feedback is one of the 'whys' that motivates us to keep moving forward.
We've appeared in the UI Breakfast podcast, but can consider any other offers. You can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And by the way, take a peek at our special project where you can either get the idea behind RealtimeBoard or follow the link to one of 3 articles: strategic vision by our CEO, behind-the-scenes or use cases description from the Product team. https://realtimeboard.com/reshaping-teamwork/
we're using this solution already for almost a year! it's awesome! thnx
@andrii_zavalniuk trying to do our best! Stay tuned!
Such a huuuuuuuge fan! I use RealtimeBoard for some many things - both in and out of work. From client projects to internal business planning to operation processes to personal planning, I can't stop raving about how much I love RTB to everyone I know. I'm also super impressed by the constant product iterations and feature updates that are constantly being released. Bravo, awesome work guys, I'm absolutely gushing but it's well deserved.
@thedesignnomad Hi, Melissa! Thanks for the love - we're happy to make you happy!
Incredible product — have been using it for a while, and it works extremely well. Crazy how something like this didn't exist before.
@juanbuis Thank you for the kind words!
The brutal design is amazing 💯
@shivkanthb glad to hear it! Thank you 🖤
Good product really like it
@kinguritorisu Happy to hear you like our app :) Stay tuned to keep up with the further updates.
Great job!! How’s it different from others ? 😊
@ayush_chandra Unlike other visualization tools, it can perform company-wide tasks as well as serve specific department purposes.
1) As a simple whiteboard, it’s good enough for live syncs in any distributed team.
2) At the same time, it has a growing library of add-ons for collaboration, visualization and planning. This makes RealtimeBoard the perfect product for specific tasks, Agile coaches, UX researchers, product managers and many others.
After using it for a couple of minutes, I can say this app is pretty good. I used it on my Android and one suggestion I would like is having autocorrect everywhere. I was making spelling mistakes on the sticky notes and it was annoying correcting them.
@erickbarron86 Thanks for bearing with us! There could be a temporary solution I could suggest for using RealtimeBoard in browser (on computer) - Spell-checking extensions for browser. By the way, have you tried one of the most favourite features in our mobile app - sticker recognition? https://help.realtimeboard.com/support/solutions/articles/11000028029-sticky-note-recognition
You guys created an awesome product! Really love it
@julia_isachenkova Thank you very much for your kind words! Really appreciate!
Is it available on the French App Store? I can't find it?
@sebastien_bonneval you don't need to go to App Store — it works well from a browser, just go https://realtimeboard.com