Thanks @neerajt4 for hunting Zoho Backstage - an end-to-end event management tool for meeting and event organizers, corporations, and non-profit agencies to run events, ranging from large-scale meetings to conferences and trade shows.
It has everything from multi-language website building, agenda planning, online ticketing, sponsor management and analytics gathering, to a mobile app for attendee engagement, and more. Get the most out of your event - before, during and after! Here's a short list:
Design to impress
- Build, edit and launch your event website in multiple languages.
- Brand your website with a customized and secured domain name.
- Seamlessly integrated with Eventbrite for online ticketing.
- Produce a comprehensive agenda with an intuitive Agenda Builder.
- Highlight speakers and sessions to build interest.
- Get dynamic websites that can be modified even after publishing.
Market your presence
- Promote your event and build your digital footprint.
- Make social media the platform for reaching out and attracting attendees.
- Embed event banners in your blogs and partner websites.
- Send targeted invitations and reminders to boost event attendance.
Connect to communicate
- Create memorable experiences for your attendees with the event mobile app.
- Facilitate your attendees to personalize their own schedule.
- Run instant polls, answer questions virtually and chat with your attendees.
- Run discussion boards and make announcements to pass on information and build an event community.
Assess to understand
- Garner meaningful insights about your event.
- Get a birds eye view of the important event metrics.
- Categorize and profile your attendees based on the activity performed.
- Review individual sessions through detailed engagement analytics.
- Schedule feedback email to get accurate feedback about your event.
Zoho Backstage works with Zoho Flow, an extensive integration platform that connects Backstage with over 100 third-party applications.
We don't ask for your credit card to try Zoho Backstage and there's a forever free plan too. ;)
We're excited about this release and we'd love to see how you like the product. Try it today!
I'll be glad to answer your questions.
@aarthielizabeth All the best! :)
It must be tough to be Zoho when Google Suite directly competes with so many of their products, but niche-focused mini suites like this are a really clever way to differentiate. Good stuff.
Such an amazing software for managing events. Loved the Idea.
Really a good one... I faced same problem and pain while conducting a small events... I hired a people to do this stuffs, it's a non-profit events but it's make expensive to me... Great for events organizer..