Would love to see a sharing feature.
I have an ongoing thing with a friend, we're trying to motivate each other to workout, read more etc. I'd love to be able to have shared habits with her and keep track of everything so we can compete :D
@sapragus Without any intent of luring you away from this product - you might want to checkout Goalify (https://goalifyapp.com) - we have some great social features like groups and challenges. Let me know if you need any help getting started or have any questions.
Disclosure: I am one of the makers of Goalify.
is there an android version coming soon? would love to try it too!
Yeah, when is that happening, I want to use it!
@bhatnagar_san I'd love to see this app in Android's Play Market as well! @jennytbetty do you plan to present Done for Android soon?
@bhatnagar_san please make an Android version, this looks so great, I'm so excited about using it but can't!
Organizer/management tools always live )) Nice design
That's what I was looking for!
I feel like a missed streak may reduce my will to try again and again.
People tend to get frustrated when unable to beat previous high scores in games, and it demotivates them to try again.
Maybe I'm speaking from a biased perspective, do please weigh in.
This is pretty good - I've always wanted an app like this but never stumbled upon one. No suggestions quite yet as just started using it but will be checking out the competition as well and hopefully circling back. Loving the UX so far.
This is a brilliant take on the To-Do list! While daily tasks always change, building daily routines can be tough. What a beautiful way to keep people engaged and feeling motivated. Reminds me a lot of the successful fitness trackers out there that offer similar reinforcement.
What makes unique your application?
Suggestion (if not already on the roadmap): An Apple Watch app as well. Somehow give you a digital rubber band snap if it knows you're doing something you shouldn't be. Like its "you need to stand up" feature. How it knows is the question. But that physical feedback via a tap on the wrist I think would be really powerful for breaking bad or forming good habits.
This seems great!
Interest tool, which can be really useful.[
Was excited to give this a try because it looks great, but found goal creation very difficult.
• Groups? What are those?
• Show badge if goal unmet today? Huh.
• Show target line in charts? No clue.
• Reminders? Yes ofc. I shouldn't need to go in and create four separate daily reminders for a 4x daily habit - too many irrelevant timing options and too difficult of a setup process. Instead it should default to something that's easy to modify if desired.
Also the fact that you can only create one reminder is very limiting. I understand your need to monetize, and limiting the number of goals makes sense. But when I can't create 4x reminders for a 4x daily habit, I never get a chance to try your app and therefore won't convert into a paid user (in fact, this is where I deleted the app).
Just thought I'd share my thoughts and feedback! The app looks great visually and I hope one day I get to try it out :)
OMG, this is awesome. I've always wanted something like this.
What makes this different/better than Streaks by Crunchy Bagel — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/streaks/id963034692?mt=8
@neurohacked Why can't they be similar? Market obviously needs options to choose from.
@ziggycrane They can and I love having options, that’s why I asked what makes it different/better. If I’m already using Streaks, why would I want to switch to this, for example? I know in today’s online atmosphere a lot can be misconstrued as an attack but that wasn’t my intention.
First app, that I payed for after just 5 min of using. Nicely done and suits my needs. I would appreciate it if there would be a web version too.
Anthony Da Mota
Very nice UI! Love the colors and the almost minimalism. :)
I love the design - very colorful. But you really need to think about UX. Navigating this application is pretty hard. You even break conventional navigation patterns like back buttons. Sometimes to get back you need to tap bottom right, sometimes top right. Swipe to get back does not work also.
I love the concept, but there are a few things missing for me.
1. I’d love customizable colors!
2. Sectioning habits in morning and evening would be really useful.
3. Either there are bugs when checking off a day or I do something wrong. Sometimes I can’t check off habits. When I do it again, it works, but the habit is tracked twice for that day. Some other time it checked off yesterday, not today.
4. I’d really love changing the size of the bars. I have over 20 habits and the list gets quite long and confusing
5. I think it’s unintuitive to check habits off while tapping long and go into the menu to edit them while tapping short.
6. What use have habit units? I can add one but can’t see them anywhere.
7. I think most of the habit tracking apps lack quitting habits but I don’t like the streak to be full as long as I didn’t track the habit. It should only be a streak if the habit wasn’t tracking once that week, so earliest at the end of the week.